Returning our items
We want you to be happy with everything you buy from My Babiie. If you are not satisfied with your new purchase, we will exchange or refund any unused item provided it is returned in an unused condition, in the original, undamaged packaging and complete with all original parts and accessories within 30 days of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. saleable condition, in its original, undamaged packaging, with your receipt and within 30 days from receipt of goods, (exceptions apply for hygiene and safety reasons on some items such as toiletries, clothing and mattresses)
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in a resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund. We will refund your original delivery charge when a product is faulty or damaged, upon inspection but not when a product is simply unwanted.
1 Year Guarantee – Terms & Conditions
Here at My Babiie we believe in creating a product that not only gives mums & dads perfect peace of mind but also comfort and a big smile on your little one's face. This is why with your Guarantee you can feel safe in the knowledge that in the unlikely event one of our products were to go wrong, we would support you along the way.
To make things as clear as possible, please see a breakdown of the key points below:
- Second-hand products do not qualify for the guarantee.
- Registering with incorrect information will invalidate your guarantee. My Babiie reserve the right to refuse any guarantee if our Terms and Conditions are not met.
- The guarantee is available for My Babiie branded products only.
- The guarantee is only available to the original purchasing individual who completes the guarantee registration form, stating details of purchase from an approved My Babiie retailer, within 30 days of purchase. The guarantee is non-transferable.
- The guarantee applies to the product only and does not cover any consequential losses - i.e time or other products.
- The guarantee is not applicable to products purchased ex-showroom display.
- My Babiie will replace like for like. However, we reserve the right to discontinue a design, colourway, fabric, accessories or model should we see fit. Under these circumstances, the consumer will receive an equivalent product, provided the claim is within the guarantee period.
- The guarantee is only available to products purchased in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- The guarantee does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturer's control, including (but not exclusively):
In the event of any faults - you shall notify My Babiie within 1 week upon discovery of a defect.
The guarantee applies to material and manufacturing defects only under normal domestic use. It does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear, foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, signs of fabric wear.
If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, My Babiie shall, at its discretion, repair the product; or provide new goods and parts to you in replacement.
Any repair work shall only be undertaken by My Babiie.
If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, My Babiie reserve the right to charge the customer for any Service Engineer's time or replacement parts supplied.
The guarantee is valid once the registration process has been completed.
- failure to follow My Babiie user guide and maintenance instructions
- normal wear and tear
- inappropriate use and/or cleaning
- accidental and/or wilful damage - i.e. customer misuse with respect to the enclosed user guides
- inappropriate storage methods
- modification, alteration, transformation of the product
- cosmetic damage